Friday, July 31, 2015

Planned Parenthood:

It is a privilege to carry a child  in utero...
A child is a gift from God
All of us are special
God knows every hair on our head
He formed us . He is our Creator.

  It is horrific to see the videos of tiny arms, legs and parts
Being sorted out on a tray to be salvaged 
And sold 
Even worse is the denial of this being a heinous crime!
There is more concern of a lion being
Shot  than The murder of babies and more.

I don't want my tax dollars to pay for abortions.
I do not believe in taking life because
I believe in respect for life at all ages and stages.

This is my faith. 
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth,
And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord who was 
Conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary,
Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried...

 St.Girard, patron Saint of mothers,
Pray for us
Mothers protect your children






No comments: