Friday, January 6, 2012

Locks of Love: To Someone Special

Today I walked into a shop with my padded
envelope, a completed form and zip-lock bag and asked someone to cut my pony tail off!

Every two years, I've donated 12-14 inches to the Locks of Love. This was donation #5.

Somehow it fits with my plan for the year to downsize, organize, make changes, get rid of clutter and have a do-over!

Have you made plans yet?  It really is the best time of the year to start doing what you've always wanted to do but didn't know when to start.

Hope you get a chance to view the video. I had to chop it in two because
of the length and this is my "first" video on Facebook.  And I have to say that my hair dresser was the best match for me. Don't you love it when things work out perfectly? I do.

No comments: