Monday, February 13, 2012

Hot Topic: Your Mom


Post # 242


I'm looking for her...maybe you would help me.
 The mother of a survivor may be helped by being with and  talking to other mothers.
I would like to unite a group of " mothers of survivors."

You won't have to share. You don't even have to talk.
Just show up and let go of the outcome.
You will help make this work for all of us.

So, Survivors...show this invitation to your mom, please.
If you are someone who reads my blog and knows someone this might benefit...
Please pass it on.

Contact the Survivor's Healing Center.
#831-423-7601 
                           
                   As a mother comforts her child, so will I [the Lord] comfort you.
                                                                                      Isaiah 66:13

No comments: