Monday, March 26, 2012

Choices:


This is the second time I have seen this bumper sticker.
I first saw this one years ago on my way to work  when I was contemplating a choice.
Since I was struggling with what to do, I prayed hard for God to help me.

In the morning after breakfast I headed for work still mumbling to God.
 Life and decisions and consequences can be  difficult.
"Oh, what to do, what to do!"

I came to a stop in a line of cars at the light by Resurrection Church and
The car ahead of me had a bumper sticker and my answer...."DON"T DO IT" in big letters.

If you know me then you' know that when things like that happen...
I have to go with it. Like the song says, "I know that my Redeemer lives..."
Talking to God is praying.
Singing to God is praying twice.
Either of these is a good thing.


Keep on the Lenten Journey...we are almost there.


No comments: