Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Landings as You Spring Forward:

The Town Clock in Santa Cruz, California


I don't exactly function the best on daylight savings time.
Somehow I am a little "off" and of course blaming it on the clock!
At least give me a few days to get used to it.


Happiness is like the light and windows and sunshine- 
but a little rain is needed each day to fill the reservoir, water the fields and wash things clean.
It should be considered a rebirth and  renewal on the outside while we work on our insides.


Guess I'll  change the clocks before I go to bed.
I'm always amazed that our electronic gadgets change by themselves.
I love it.


Happy landings when you spring forward!
                                                  Continue praying for an end to sexual abuse.
                                                                       

No comments: