Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Promised Prayers :

     There are so many people right now who need prayers. So many people are suffering from great sadness related to illnesses, injuries and injustices. It feels necessary to post a prayer for those who have no one to pray for them, for those we have promised to pray for and for those who are grieving plus you and me.With praise and thanksgiving, God, hear our humble prayer and grant us our petition, in Jesus name, with the intercessory help of your Blessed Mother.
                                               
                                                         



The Memorare
Remember, oh most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
 Inspired by this confidence,  I fly unto thee, oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
 To thee I come. Before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
Oh Mother of the word incarnate,
 Despise not my petitions,but in they mercy,
hear and answer me,
 Amen.

No comments: