Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stop the Silence Walk:

***

You know when you go to a good movie and you're still thinking about it a few days later?
Well. That's how the "Walk to Stop the Silence" in Watsonville affected me.
I still remember the VOICES, SIGNS, numbers of people reaching out
to help other people and the children..


You can't even imagine how your voice helps a victim...
Do you know what to say if someone tells you first?

"I believe you."
It's not your fault."
I'm so sorry this happened to you."
I'm always here to talk with you."
"I love you."

Then report to the 24 hour crisis live line for help:
1-888-900-4232

I know...I just called it.
If you'd like to  purchase a book in support of the Survivor's Healing Center
 use this link:  http://blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3129533  check resource column

          You and your child are already survivors. You'll make it through this with help.

No comments: