Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day:

***

One-liners my Mother said to me and I loved her dearly anyway...


"I've told you nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine times the answer is no!"

"You better watch what you say, young lady!"

"Remember the fork goes on the left side of the plate."

"I never knew where I would find your braids in the morning."

"Sometimes kids are mean. Just ignore them."

"You don't have enough sense to come in out of the rain."

"I don't care if everyone gets to go...you're are not going and that's final!"

         You must have one that sticks with you...Would you please share?

1 comment:

dyannne said...

I remember once when I was dating someone my mom didn't like she said, "A rooster says 'cock-a-doodle-do'" and "Diane says, 'any old dude le do.'" :-( Of course, moms being moms, she was right about that dude.