Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finding Airline Tickets:

*******
One of the things that stresses me out the most is looking for a flight!
I spend so much time on the computer and know exactly what I want but have a heck of a  time finding it.
The Airlines puts me leaving from a different place, landing 50 miles away from my destination.
There are no hotel rooms that fit the package deal and a no-car availability.

I look and look and look and then get overwhelmed by choices I don't want
so I quit. The highest priced flight has now become the newest low price.
I should have taken care of this earlier because now I can't find it.

I think it's normal to complain once in a while on a blog!
I'm doing it. Like a comment made on Facebook...I should pray about it as much as I talk about it.
I'll take that advice.
I'll try again tomorrow.

When I think real stressors I've had in my life...this one barely hits the 0.5 mark

No comments: