Thursday, July 5, 2012

To Hell and Back:

*******
The whole reason I even do a blog is to get your attention!
But I really don't have it yet.
1 in 3 girls and 1 in 6 boys are molested.
Whether it is one time or hundreds of times... there is trauma.
There are places NOW available to help the survivors.
And the mother needs to know she's not the only one.

How can you help?
I am asking you to buy my book to help others.
I wish I would have had something to read when I needed it.

The royalties from the E-book memoir
and the softcover go to the Survivor's Healing Center.
There is a copy in the SHC lending library and also at the Soquel
Porter Memorial Library in Soquel.

Buy a book. Read it. Pass it on.
 You know you know someone this will help!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3129533

No comments: