Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to Business:

*****

Now the transformer has been replaced in my yard  and it's back to business as usual.
I should say "whatever that means!"  For me that means I can sleep longer if I chose to do so,
I don't have to look out the window and for some reason make sure everyone in my yard is safe, and
I can do whatever and go wherever I need to go without asking to get out of my driveway.

It is funny how we are like babies in that way. When we know
our boundaries and have a routine...we feel safe.

How do we keep our children safe. When it comes to molesters we have to be
on our toes. We have to watch for the signs and talk to our children openly. Let the child
know that no one can hurt their mom or dad. Be informed.
This is 2012. We are no longer back in the dark ages about sexual abuse.
There are places to go now and phone numbers to call.
Make use of this information. ...even if it happened years ago.

Thank you.

No comments: