Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School:



O Mary, conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee.
                                                                          Original art by Donald Ruessler



        Warmest thoughts and prayers go out to all children returning to school.
 The last thing my mom used to say to me when I left the house was, "watch for cars!
 I always kissed my mom when I left for school...usually in a hurry and mad about my hair.
 There are some things that help early in the morning like (1) Do your homework (2) put your clothes out the
 night before, (3) gather your books or whatever you plan to take with you and put it all                           where you can find them, (4) Get money, notes or papers signed by your parents the night before.
(5) There are back packs with emergency pulls that sound like a siren. (6) Use appropriately and not as a prank for safety's sake.(7) Make your school proud.

      It takes awhile to get a routine but that routine will save hours of grief and embarrassment.

No comments: