Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween:

*****

Well, I got back on my computer tonight and am thankful for that...I think.
I seem to be aware of more awful things on line than from the news media.
This way I get a little bit of everything. Often I have heard about it days before it
reaches television as you have probably also noticed.

I went over to get a cappachino before settlin in for the night.
The streets are bare which could be scary but I am imagining most parents
at home passing out candy or walking with their children or at a party.

Children don't come to our area.
(We are probably too old and scary and don't wear costumes.)

I did get two pictures on my phone of my grandchildren who are in
great costumes. Hope their mommy or daddy post them.

I am anxious for tomorrow...All Saint's Day!
And for the next day...A Soul's Day.
Thank you God.

No comments: