Monday, March 25, 2013

Declutter and renewal:




The Cystic Fibrosis Group sends me a postcard that says when they will drive by my house.
On that day I attach the lime green postcard to my bags and they take them about 8 am.
This makes it much easier to give donations because not only do they pick up, they give you a good enough notice (about one week) and it works for me.



Today was a good day to downsize again.
I have things I have been holding onto in my closet just because...
I put them on for the last time and then thought about someone having them and smiled. I don't need of every color or size. I have purchased new shoes that feel good in 
the store and I get ready to wear them something pinches, etc. 4 new ad 4 used pairs tossed in a bag.


So I guess I ended up with a wheelbarrow full.
That's all I can think of !!! Still having trouble transferring new pictures
from my Iphone. Guess I'll go into the shop tomorrow and get the answers.

It's not so hard to do Holy Week when I know the outcome...
That Christ rose from the dead
The Resurrection
The Ascension
The descent of the Holy Spirit

Thank you....thank you.


No comments: