Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Anytime Journal:

     In 1981, I started a journal and then misplaced it. I found it months later in 1981. But, the third entry was in 1986. Again I tossed the book into a drawer, forgot about it and found it in November of 1987. Each entry became an update of my life at that time.
     TODAY I found it. There is an entry nearly once a year with a gap between 2004 and 2009 and 2011 and today I journaled.  I call this my anytime book . I can find it just about anywhere and it's a call for me to write about this day in my life.
     Wonder if anyone else has done something like this? Please let me know about your journaling... 
Life happens whether we document it or not. My teacher used to tell us " if you didn't write it, you didn't do it!"
     My thoughts are rambling so will stop and get centered. This usually happens with prayer. How joy filled I am that I have been to Jerusalem and I am looking forward to the release of the movie, "Son of God."

No comments: