Monday, November 21, 2011

Excerpt from A Memoir:



2009
"...I drifted off with clips of that nightmare running on the inside of my eyelids ... I remembered the smell of his breath, the tone of his voice and his piercing stare. Out of habit, I scanned the obits for his name and finished my coffee."
                                                                                         (excerpt from Under My Roof)

I couldn't possibly pretend to understand the depths of a perpetrator and most of us can't.
They gain the parents trust, continue using 'grooming' techniques and begin their molesting.
They are never in a hurry, they have patience and perseverance.


Learn more when you  read, Under My Roof ~ A Mother's Story of the Heinous Crime of Incest
                                          

No comments: