Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rock Center Rocks:



If you watched Rock Center tonight then you heard  that  SANDUSKY has 40 counts against him and he said:
" I'm innocent of those charges."  And then he adds...
"I have done some of those things-showered, hugs, touched their leg without
any intent of sexual  content. There are things that would be accurate."

His LAWYER said they expect a number of the kids to come forward and say that it never occurred.

I heard earlier on a report that his daughter in law would not leave her children at the house with him.

He denies being a pedophile but adds that he loves being around young boys!

The request from Sandusky was "hang on until my attorney can fight for my innocence."

  KEEP THIS IN THE NEWS UNTIL WE ARE SO FED UP WITH CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE THAT IT IS NO LONGER TOLERATED AT ALL BY ANY ONE ANY WHERE.
NO ONE DID ENOUGH...
THIS IS A BEGINNING!

No comments: