Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bookshops: On line...




This is a tile that hangs in my office.
There is something comforting about it.
I love to visit book shops in and out of town.

In 2012, it's just a little different for many of us.
If you are interested in reading my book...
it is located in an imaginary bookstore in cyberspace where my book can
be quickly (in a matter of minutes ) belong to you on your device.
And another way to purchase a softcover version without even leaving your home is to
click on the web site, request a copy and then it is printed and sent directly to you.

But...there is just something sooo nice about bookshops.
You can meet your friends there, have coffee and browse the bookshelves.
Someone told me if a person picks up your book, feels it and opens a page,
they are much more likely to buy it.

My cover is slick and shiny and the paper is off white with a very readable font.
You'll like it.  I was very pleased with what my publisher sent to me.
And, you will be too. The feed back from  readers is good.



                                       
                                                                   

No comments: