Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Collage: Storytelling



I once attended a writer's collage making workshop years ago.
While de-cluttering my shed, I found 104 of my collage cards.
Each card told  a story and  was shared with the group attendees.

 This picture was taken while I listened to my daughter perform.
It was an outdoor concert at the International Peace Garden.
It was hot that day and back then most women wore skirts or dresses and
 nylon stockings.
 I had my sunglasses on
and used my umbrella for shade. And, I didn't want the concert to end.

When you can actually see your children, then they are safe.
If you can't see them...you don't know, do you?
The world is scary for parents with young children.
Nothing seems to be the same anymore.

Teach them to pray to their Guardian Angel!

No comments: