Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Declutter and Renewal:



I apologize for the blurry picture this time...It's a little noisy in there and it's in motion and the pix is with my cell phone. 
You are looking at the conveyor belt that moves shredded paper, etc.
 So far, I have delivered 205#.

This shredder business is 3 blocks from my house and on the same street.
It's a drive through.They weigh it, charge you and then you watch everything get pulverized.
The operator of this machine says the by products become cardboard boxes.

It is amazing how much lighter I feel delivering, witnessing and driving away-
like confessing my spiritual clutter to a priest
 or writing down food intake to a counselor.
Perhaps, it's just being accountable for my behavior.
Next time...my closet!
Goodwill and Grey Bears here I come.

What are you doing to feel lighter in your life?

No comments: