Saturday, May 19, 2012

Make a Spectacle of Yourself:

***

"When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change." 

                                               -Wayne Dyer
    What do you need to see differently?
 Does personal experience make a difference?
Are you okay changing your mind?
        What about adult peer pressure...do you believe in it?

                    A woman asked me today when she reads my book:
                    "Under My Roof~ a Mother's Story of the Heinous Crime of Incest,"
                  Will she want to walk on the other side of the street and pretend she doesn't know me?
 I certainly hope not...but whatever she feels is quite okay.
                                        
                   After you read the book, you just might see some things differently.
                          And I hope it becomes a topic of discussion or a book club pick.
                           A discussion sheet is available for book clubs by calling (831)476-8541


         I hope all of you see yourself as being responsible to help stop Child Sexual Abuse.

No comments: