Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hope Springs, Anywhere USA:

*****

Is Summer really finished?
The part I don't like is that rule about wearing white.
Even though I am a rule person I plan to break this one and not apologize.
Not exactly ready for it to be over and am not alone here.
Actually after the visitors go home from their vacations the "locals"
come out and  enjoy the best weather of September and October.

I went to the movie last night, "Hope Springs," with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones.
And I loved it and recommend it for all married couples. It is good.
This movie raises awareness about this couples married life and they are marvelous actors.

My book also raises awareness about families...
Suggestion for the day...
Go to the movie and read my book.
That will be enough mental stimulation for the week.
And will raise awareness and  start a conversation if you...
Voice up!

No comments: