Sunday, January 15, 2017

Emalou King,RN,BSN,Phn~Author ** Mothers of Survivors Unite**: Retake:

Emalou King,RN,BSN,Phn~Author ** Mothers of Survivors Unite**: Retake:: Happy New Year 2014 I make these on New Years Eve in my kitchen. It's fun. It's a good way to begin the year and making a Mary B...



Three years ago, my Mary Boxes were taken by Katie of America Needs Fatima to Fatima on October 13th, the Feast Day of Our Lady and placed at the site where she appeared. There were nine boxes. Well now it is 2017 and I have filled nine more boxes of prayers. I called the office of America Needs Fatima in Kansas to ask permission to send these. Katie was so honored to hand deliver the boxes that she said yes, again. This year is the 100th Anniversary of Our Lady appearing at Fatima to the three children in 1917 in Portugal. Just sharing such joy from my heart to validate the wonderful power of prayer.



Dearest Blessed Mother, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.❤

No comments: