Thursday, August 30, 2012

Freedom:

*****


I heard yesterday that the usual Holiday demand is "I want it!"
but the most popular question for me is, "What do you do all day?"
People who hold a full time job can't exactly fathom a complete life being your own boss.
I can get up when I want, eat what I want, go where I want, do what I want...I
would say for most of us who have worked all our life it's well earned.

I think the most difficult part is not having a scheduled day.
"Lunch time? Oh gosh, it's already 3 pm."
"Oops, we missed the matinee so guess we'll have to catch the late movie."
Did you know that the more choices you have...the greater the burden?
Freedom is not really doing what you want to do but it's when YOU are being open to God!
And now it's time to close out and get myself to the afternoon Mass and Eucharist.
I'm free at last.


No comments: